Friday, June 20, 2008

how cool!

OK, s yesterday I was babysitting and my little boy walked for the first time! It was so cool! When I told his mom she came flying home. lol Yup, I bribed him with cheerios so that he would walk some more. It was exciting to see my work pay off. For the past 3 wks I have been walking Ben all around trying to get him to get the hang of it and get his balance and finally he walked. Awesomness! Anyway, I am going home for on the 4th of July and I will be home for 1 1/2-3wks depending on how long I can take it withoutwanting to shoot the fam. :) I am going camping for a week, no phones, no electricity, no TV, sleep in a tent(or camper whichever I feel like doing on any particular night), cook over a fire, pee inthe woods...j/k about the pee in the woods part. Yup, it's gonna be a blast! I am super excited and can't wait!

2 comments:

Leanna said...

That has to be cool, being the first one to help a kid walk. Have fun with the camping and what's wrong with peeing in the woods?

Kimberly said...

Wat up!? Just checking to see if you are making it in lonely Cincinnati. I miss it.