Thursday, February 5, 2009



Guilt-the state of having committed an offense; remorse caused by feeling responsible for some offense.

One of the worst feelings in the world. Then comes the question, "why?" and the sick feeling in the pit of your very being and the intense desire to go back in time or possibly to disappear into thin air.

Fear-be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event;an emotion experienced in anticipation of so me specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight); be uneasy or apprehensive about

After guilt comes the fear. The fear of being caught, the fear of what comes next, the fear of what could have happened. There's a horrible mixture of guilt and fear, the sick feeling just got worse.

Confession-an admission of misdeeds or faults

The guilt and knowledge of your wrong doing wins out. The sick feeling becomes to strong to bear. You confess. The sick feeling lessens but is replaced with something else.

Anticipate-expect: regard something as probable or likely

Wait-remaining inactive in one place while expecting something

Pray-address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship; say a prayer; "pray to the Lord" beg: call upon in supplication; entreat;


You wait and pray. Wondering the whole time what is going to happen. Now you're not so sure if telling was the right thing to do.

Discussion-an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., esp. to explore solutions; informal debate

Finally the discussion. The waiting is now over, you now know what lies ahead, whether it's a punishment or being absolved the end is in sight!

End-termination; conclusion: an outcome or result


Just somehtign I wrote awhile ago and found. It made me laugh because Iw as writing this while in the waiting phase and my outlook on the whole deal and life in general was pretty bleak. I obviously made it through and even came out with some entertainment...this. Anyway, Life is better now. :-)

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

I'm glad "life is better now." Isn't it funny when you come across things you wrote a while back? I look back in my prayer journal sometimes and I'm like, "Man I sounded stupid." LOL. Or, "Hey I forgot about that, why was I worried again?" Miss you!